Duramine Melamine Samples
Duramine panels are available in five textures:
- “S” Texture features a low gloss, Suede/matte appearance
- “Z” Texture features a medium gloss appearance with less aggressive stipple than “S”
- “F” Texture features a low gloss, flat furniture appearance
- “H” Texture features a medium gloss light-soft texture
- “L” Texture features a lower gloss, light-soft texture
- Sizes: – 4′ and 5′ wide by 6′ to 12′ long
- Thickness: – 1/4” to 1-1/8” Thick
- No delamination or ”peel back”.
- No glue or pressing equipment required.
- No solvent emission from drying glue.
- No disposal of hazardous chemicals.
- No labor required to lay up high pressure laminates.
- Less expense than HPL.
- Less downgrade through fabrication.
- Duramine decorative panels have the decorative paper already permanently bonded to the substrate.
- EPP certified 100% recycled wood fiber content
- NAUF (No Added Urea Formaldehyde) available
- FSC certified available